Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Oh, They Never Catch the Squirrels

Fellow lip gloss lover Alyssa at Big Red Blog tagged me on this one. Really, I don't think you should waste your time reading my answers, because I'm just going to play it straight. Go read Darren's answers instead. They're much funnier.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was working at my first job in my chosen field, dating a guy I should blog about someday because he was such a piece of work and living in an apartment with four friends. I had my own room, though.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was probably still recovering from my New Year's hangover. Hoo boy.

Five snacks I enjoy
Peanut butter sandwiches
Fat Free potato chips
Oatmeal
Cheese and crackers
Ice cream

Five songs to which I know all the lyrics
Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin', by Journey
Kiss Off, by Violent Femmes
Judy is a Punk, by the Ramones
Tables and Chairs, by Andrew Bird
Brain Damage, by the Blake Babies

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire
I don't know...a million doesn't go very far these days. Can I be a billionaire instead?

Five bad habits
Picking my cuticles
Not returning 99% of the phone calls I receive in a timely fashion
Spending too much time online
Going to Target every single day
My stubborness

Five things I like doing
Going to Chipotle
Baking (not to be confused with cooking)
Ordering in takeout, especially when it's pizza or Chinese (also not to be confused with cooking)
Encouraging Nabby and Rufus to terrorize squirrels in the park
Going to rock shows

Five things I would never wear, buy or get new again
Anything made from jelly (bracelets, shoes)
Anything that resembles anything Madonna wore in the "Borderline" video
Horizontal stripes
Those boots I bought last year that I actually threw in the garbage after one wearing because holy shit they hurt
Leggings

Five favorite toys
iPod
Camera
Lenses
The computer in general
DVR

So here's the deal: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot:
Greensunflower
me vs. rut
ala carter
Unhip
nabbalicious

Then select five people to tag
Just about everyone I know has done this, so you know, if you haven't and you're bored, knock yourself out!