Wednesday, November 30, 2005

SALE! You've Never Seen the Likes of This Before!

I swear the (number censored) margaritas I drank tonight have nothing to do with this.

If you haven't noticed, there are pictures for sale on my other site. If you're still looking for a gift for that impossible-to-buy-for loved one, maybe these are just the thing. From now until December 31, I will give either a 15% discount OR free shipping on any order of two or more prints. The choice is yours! If you want a print by Christmas, I highly recommend placing an order by December 9.

While there are a number of prints posted on the other site, just about any picture I've posted is available. If you've seen one in the past that you liked, shoot me an e-mail, and I will let you know if it's for sale. Obviously, I won't be selling prints of my friends' babies or anything like that.

If it's a chunk of change for you and you can't afford to pay all at once, I'm willing to work things out.

Each print will be matted and signed by yours truly. It'll bring joy for years to come, too. And you just can't put a price on that, can you?

For more great photo stuff, check out the mad talent on Jurgen Nation, too. She's offering a similar deal.

In other news, I'm off to New York to party down (and also hanging with Darren!) for a few days. I'm not sure what, if any, internet connection I'll have. Since I'm an addict who needs help, I'll spend the train ride praying to the patron saint of the internets that we'll be on the floor of the hotel that will keep us connected. If you place an order, you will hear back from me by Monday morning, at the latest.

I'll miss you people, and if it turns out I do have some internet, I swear I'll update. If not, I'll catch you next week!