Thursday, October 06, 2005

[Insert Depends and/or Dentures Joke Here]

Some days, I notice that I don't recover from staying up too late as quickly as I used to, or my back is a little achier than before. But most days, I still feel good for being 32.

The Mr., on the other had, loves to act like AARP membership is right around the corner. A few weeks ago, he referred to us as, "Nearly middle-aged." Maybe that's true, but my jaw hit the floor. We're certainly closer than we were before, but...but...really?

We got home around 1 a.m. last night, and he went straight to bed because he had another flight leaving at the crack of dawn.

While taking him to the airport again this morning (I just can't seem to say no to this. What is my problem?), he said he woke up around 4:30 and felt great. Then he said, "I guess this is a sign of getting older -- you need less sleep!"

So soon?