Saturday, September 03, 2005

I, Nabbalicious

Jurgen Nation nailed me with this one.

  1. Name as it appears on birth certificate: My first name, middle name and maiden name. All of which I kept after getting married, and I tacked on the new last name. Having two middle names? Kind of a pain in the ass. No one ever gets it right.
  2. Nicknames: The only one I would reveal here is Hayday Hay, which is how I pronounced my name as a toddler.
  3. Place of Birth: Chicago, IL
  4. Favorite food: Pizza, fries, burritos. You know, healthy crap.
  5. Ever been to Africa?: This is such a random question, but no.
  6. Love someone so much it hurts: Don't tell me what to do!
  7. Been in a car accident: No.
  8. Croutons or bacon bits: Croutons.
  9. Favorite day of the week: Tuesday, because it's the first day of my "weekend." If I worked a normal schedule, I've always had a thing for Thursday. It's like pre-Friday. Actually, this is more of a holdover from college, since I would purposely not schedule any classes on Fridays so I could get a 3-day weekend.
  10. Favorite restaurant: A local seafood joint and a local pizza joint.
  11. Favorite sport to watch: Hockey.
  12. Favorite drink for summer: Cider, margaritas; Winter: Irish coffee, cider.
  13. Favorite ice cream: Phish Food, Cherry Garcia.
  14. Disney or Warner Bros: Disney.
  15. Favorite fast food: Jack in the Box, In n' Out.
  16. What color is your bedroom carpet: Hardwood floor.
  17. How many times did you fail your driver's test: 0, but I barely passed it.
  18. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail: I was tagged for this!
  19. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: I prefer not to max out my card. OK, OK, I'll play along. I guess Target, since it's many stores in one; or Nordstrom, if I just want awesome clothes and shoes.
  20. What do you do most often when you are bored: Sleep, surf the internets, read.
  21. What time is Bedtime: Anywhere from 12-2:30 a.m.
  22. Favorite TV shows: The Amazing Race, Survivor, Veronica Mars, Arrested Development, Gilmore Girls, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Entourage. You know, I'll just stop right here. Of all time, that would be Cupid (with Jeremy Piven) and Freaks and Geeks.
  23. Last person/s you went to dinner with: The Mr.
  24. Ford or Chevy: Honda.
  25. What are you listening to right now: As I'm typing this, the Pixies.
  26. What is your favorite color: I like greens, pinks, black, burgundy.
  27. Lake, ocean or river: The ocean, if it's clean and shark-free.
  28. How many tattoos do you have? None.
  29. Have you ever run out of gas: Never!