Thursday, September 29, 2005

I Love Jack White Like a Little Brother

Andy: Did you hear Jack White say "My big sister and I..."?

The Mr.: Yeah, I did!

Adam: Weird. He did it at the beginning and the end of the show.

Me: When are they planning to knock that off?

The Mr.: It's part of the act!

Me: But we all know. We've seen the marriage license. Just give it up already!

The Mr.: But they want you to wonder, they want to keep the mystery alive.

Andy: They exchange those looks onstage, and they make you wonder, are they brother and sister? Are they dating? What's going on there?

The Mr.: It's supposed to be dangerous and a little edgy.

Me: Incest is so edgy.

Adam (a musician): Man! Too bad I have two brothers.

Me: Hey! That could be even edgier.

Adam: True. People might say, 'Hey, I don't know man, but I heard maybe he and his brother used to date or something.'