Thursday, April 21, 2005

Non-Sequitur

Just because I have an iron immune system doesn't mean I haven't had much medicine. I love the stuff. Love love. Nyquil? So very yum, especially cherry flavor. What's not to love about a medicine that comes with its own shot glass? It's a little party, until you pass out. I pop a handful of antacids if I come across a bottle, heartburn or no. As a kid, Sucrets didn't last a day in my backpack. In high school, sometimes I'd go to the newstand down the street and buy a magazine and a roll of cherry Halls to munch on in homeroom. The other students would be like, "Who smells like menthol?" and move away. When the Mr. gets sick, I always steal a handful of his cough drops. They are so good. I even prefer to drink my Pepto Bismol as opposed to taking the tablets. It's like liquid cotton candy.

I don't know what's wrong with me.