Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Ten Things I Should Do More Often, or Every Day, Mostly Because I Just Don't Wanna

1) Floss. I'm up to 5 days a week, though. That's still better than the average, right?
2) Make the bed. What's the point?
3) Call my family. I think about them Every Single Day, but don't call as often as I should.
4) Do the dishes. There have been many nights I've gone to bed with dirty dishes in the sink.
5) Clean the bathrooms. I put it off and put it off until it's on the edge of disgusting.
6) Take a shower. The longest I've gone is two days. What's that smell?
7) Brush Nabby. Especially in the summer, when she sheds enough to make 4 new dogs.
8) Brush Nabby's teeth. God, I feel so guilty about this. My mean old vet gives me a lecture about it every time she goes in for a checkup, too. I try to do it at least once a week, but apparently, that is not enough. I've tried all the other teeth-brushing substitutes out there, but the fact is, they don't work and she's going to have to go in and get a teeth cleaning.

9) Fill up my car when the gas level gets to 1/4 of a tank. No matter what, I always seem to want to push it to the limit.
10) Hang up my friggin' clothes. See mom? It's the same old me.